All meetings, mintues and public notices are subject to the Open Meetings Act 1976 PA 267. Contact Bill Wester for more Clerk Info at the Township Office P.O. Box 100 or 3461 Blue Star Highway, Saugatuck, MI 49453, Regular Office Hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Phone (269) 857-7721, Fax: (269) 857-4542.
Election results of township electors vote in person at the Township Hall Precint 1 Ward 1 or absentee if an absentee ballot has been requested in writing with an absentee voter application. Find out where to vote and what type of voting equipment is available at your polling place. Learn what candidates and ballot proposals are on the ballot.
- Dates and deadlines for voters to know when running for office. Find the requirements for filing for office and filing campaign finance statements. Campaign Finance Disclosures.
- Voter statistics and data related to upcoming elections.
Satisfy Michigan’s voter identification requirement by
1) showing a Michigan driver’s license or state ID card
2) showing any other acceptable form of picture ID or
3) signing an affidavit attesting that you do not have
acceptable picture ID or forgot to bring acceptable
picture ID to the polls. Other forms of acceptable picture ID include any of the following as long as it is current: a driver’s license or state ID card issued by another state, federal or state government-issued photo ID, U.S. passport, military ID card with photo, student ID with photo from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education or tribal ID card with photo